Creative Professional, Business Consultant & Project Manager
If you are seeking a qualified and motivated business consultant to assess and reform business operations, provide expert guidance, and implement media projects, William Robinson has over 25 years experience as a project manager and business consultant. He has reviewed and improved procedures for international companies and provided analysis for technology corporations to independent artists and publishers. His various aspects of business knowedges compliments his ability to compile data and reports, present recommendations, and guiding the implementation of various projects.
He has succeeded as an international business consultant, with expert business knowledge and excellent communication skills. A top-notch business consultant with outstanding research skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determine business needs and identify weaknesses.
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
- Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organizing and managing business projects.
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Tracking and assessing project effectiveness.
- BA Degree in Global Studies
- Over 20 years experience in business consulting.
- Specialized in media delivery and distribution.
- Hands-on management consultant for small teams.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, media placement, process management, and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, databases.
- Performs well under pressure and in high-stress environments.
Experience: 25 years +